[Elfsea] War & Goliard

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 7 10:04:02 PDT 2008

My sincerest apologies. This was supposed to be private. My opinions are my own and I take responsibility for them. I am sincerely sorry for any I may have offended with this post..

Lyneya de GreyWell-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

From: sueorintx at hotmail.comTo: gray.quill at gmail.comDate: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 11:59:48 -0500CC: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org; northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org; bards at ansteorra.org; ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org; steppes at lists.ansteorra.org; elfsea at ansteorra.org; namron at ansteorra.org; bryanstudley at hotmail.comSubject: Re: [Elfsea] War & Goliard

Quill, I looked up goliards on google and found a wikipedia entry that gave quite a bit of info. I also clicked on the link to this groups message boards and found that they are a group that is very dissatisfied with the SCA and seem to want to spread dissent. I am very concerned about their motivations. The person who posted the info about the group has posted some very negative things on the message boards over the last few months and has upset Baroness Katherine greatly. There are some great bards associated with this dissatisfied group, namely Duchess Willow, but take caution with them. Her Grace is very much out of favor at this time, and I don't know how damaging association with her could be. I know that Her Excellency, Katherine thinks very highly of you and I would suggest you take counsel with her before delving very deeply into this pool. I doubt that she would tell you to stay clear of them completely, but she would advise caution, as do I. Lyneya de GreyWell-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 00:15:23 -0500From: gray.quill at gmail.comTo: angelinblackink at yahoo.comCC: loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org; northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org; bards at ansteorra.org; ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org; steppes at lists.ansteorra.org; Elfsea at ansteorra.org; namron at ansteorra.org; bryanstudley at hotmail.comSubject: Re: [Elfsea] War & GoliardVast ist dies "Goliard"??/Q