[Elfsea] Scribal Guild

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 7 19:28:16 PDT 2008

Rua,

I am sorry the event calendar is not updated, as of yet. I am sure they are working on it.  If you go to the Elfsea website, click on events, then go the the May calendar, you will see the Scribal Guild on the second Monday.  All of my directions, and phone number, are there.

For the future, all Scribal Guild meetings will be held on the 2 Monday of the month, at my home.  Any changes to that schedule will be posted far enough in advance for all to know.

We look forward to seeing you there!!

In Service,

Elspeth de Stervlen

From: starstruck503 at hotmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 07:14:29 -0500Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Scribal Guild

I looked and couldn't find any information on any scribal meeting/class... could you perhaps be a little more specific as to where to look on this site to find this info? (for those of us who are slightly mentally-challenged?)  Rua, the caffeineless and therefore clueless

From: elspeth013 at hotmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:13:42 -0500Subject: [Elfsea] Scribal Guild

Greetings Elfsea! The Scribal Guild is having it's monthly meeting next Monday, June 9.  We will be having a Calligraphy 101 class.  All are welcome, even if you have never picked up a calligraphy pen before.  Come learn the basics, the Scribal Guild will be completing the Invitations for Elfsea Defender in July, and possible August.  All hands will be needed to complete these.....experienced, slightly experienced, no experience.... The details are on www.elfsea.net. Hope to see you all there!!! Elspeth de StervlenScribal Guild Head

Now you can invite friends from Facebook and other groups to join you on Windows Live™ Messenger. Add them now!

It’s easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn How.