[Elfsea] Wedding invitation help requested - nap time

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 8 08:49:26 PDT 2008

Nap?
I was supposed to take a nap?
But I had to get the hilt fixed, and then had
laundry, I still have stuff that needs drying.
And the ham needs coking, but that will wait
until this,, no I have to go to Caelin's.

I need a clone.

--- Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family
<daire.druinne at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh Crandall...I see you did not take that nap
> you needed.

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should
afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably,
contentedly, even happily wrong."
-John Kenneth Galbraith