[Elfsea] Questions?

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 9 08:02:23 PDT 2008

I beg to differ.

Most of the leaders in Elfsea and in Ansteorra
are not the peers. The leaders are those gentles
who step forward and with open minds discover
what a group needs and then volunteers their time
and effort to help accomplish that goal.

Elfsea requires an open mind, and gracious heart
and a giving nature of its leaders. She does not
require that person to be a peer as well. Were
that so, Elfsea would have gone to dust years
ago.

Crandall, Keystone

--- John Taylor <lord_stargate at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have a question who are the leaders?  I know
> the peers are the normal leaders in a group but
> I do not know all of the peers in the Elfsea
> and how to contact them.  Could I get a good
> list of all the knights and masters, the
> Laurels, the Pelican and even the Loins in the
> Elfsea because I like to talk to them and see
> what plans they are working on to help the
> group in this trouble time.
>

>   A loyal son of Ansteorra
>   Lord Jonathan Bernard

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should
afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably,
contentedly, even happily wrong."
-John Kenneth Galbraith