[Elfsea] Questions?

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Mon Jun 9 12:40:51 PDT 2008

Only if he's in a kilt...

________________________________

From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Michelle Dodd
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 2:31 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Questions?

I want to know whose "loins" he wants to see. Does he think loins are
just available for viewing? ;-)

Gabriele

"To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the
human mind.
To trust anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human
will.
To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed."
Bernard Edmonds

________________________________

> Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:52:59 -0700
> From: josenieto at charter.net
> To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
> CC: lord_stargate at yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Questions?
>
> Good Lord, If you want to know who the leaders are, you need look no
further than the Elfsea websight, it should have all the officers on
there.

> Peers are not always the leaders, if that were so, no ne else would
get a chance to achieve that level. I order to become a peer, one needs
to show that one CAN lead and teach.

> Sebastian de Rolstoun
>
> ---- John Taylor <lord_stargate at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I have a question who are the leaders? I know the peers are the
normal leaders in a group but I do not know all of the peers in the
Elfsea and how to contact them. Could I get a good list of all the
knights and masters, the Laurels, the Pelican and even the Loins in the
Elfsea because I like to talk to them and see what plans they are
working on to help the group in this trouble time.