[Elfsea] [Ansteorra] FW: Cd's from SCA musicians wanted!!!

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 9 12:42:37 PDT 2008

I am so sorry for the bandwidth I am using for this. Apparently the original message got dropped when I forwarded this. So here it is;

From: gleannabhann@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:gleannabhann@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of melindaSent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 9:12 PMTo: gleannabhann@ yahoogroups. comSubject: [Gleann Abhann] Cd's from SCA musicians wanted!!!

Greetings from the producer of The Traditional and Folk Music Hour!Since I'm in a position of being able to do this, I've decided that I wantto give SCA musicians some radio air time. I would like to work up aprogram or two of nothing but SCA musicians, either currently or formerlyplaying within the SCA - with both traditional and original pieces.My problem - I only have a few cd's from SCA musicians, I am doing this asan unpaid volunteer, and I have no budget.If anyone in the SCA is willing to donate a cd for my radio show, I wouldtruly, truly appreciate it. Contact info for your cd's will be available onrequest, and the program is available world wide on the net at www.kvhu.orgIt airs Saturdays, just after the noon news break, central time.If you are willing, email me at traditionalfolkmusi c @ yahoo.com (removethe spaces) and I will send you the address to send it to. Also, pleasepass this plea on to others!Thank you!Melandra of the Woods

still yis,
Gabriele

"To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind.To trust anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will.To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed."   Bernard Edmonds