[Elfsea] Calendar

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Jun 9 13:15:21 PDT 2008

Agreed. I've enjoyed many a Springfaire too. By alternating spring events,
those who prefer one or the other might be inclined to put more into they're
preferred event since it would be longer before their next opportunity.

Of course, we can always have a Springfaire-like, off calendar, mini-event
of sorts too. Lord Jasper had a fine proposal of holding some
mini-tourneys/revels. Those might ease the sting of loosing Springfaire in
any given year. Something similar to our old Pas d'Armes where the Baronial
Guard was once chosen.

Whatever, we decide, remember nothing has to be set in stone. Try stuff and
revise, but most importantly, try to have fun along the way.

HE Armand