[Elfsea] Scribal Guild

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 09:37:56 PDT 2008

Greetings Elfsea,

We had a great time at the Scribal Guild, last night.  We had 9 total attend, including myself and Her Excellency Druinne.

I would like to thank everyone for coming out and "doodling".  I learned plenty to keep me busy practicing for awhile.  Thank you, Your Excellency for teaching us all the beginnings of the art of Calligraphy.

Next month, we will be completing the invitations for Elfsea Defender.  I welcome, and challenge, all interested in calligraphy to come help us complete these.  This is a great time to support Elfsea in a small, but satisfying, way.  I will have "treats" there for us to nosh on.  We can discuss the layouts and styles while we snack, then we will sit down to the task of writing.

In August, the Guild will get back to the task of painting.  If anyone has scrolls to turn in, or would like to take more to paint, this is a great opportunity to do so.

I promised a compiling of the links, and information that was given to us all last night, I will have that up by this evening (if, not, by tomorrow).

Thank you again for coming, I look forward to seeing you all here again!!

In Service to Kingdom, and our GREAT Barony,

Elspeth de Stervlen
Scribal Guild Head