[Elfsea] Fwd: WAR Gauntlet

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 11:41:52 PDT 2008

Xue, you said:

I poke and goad but I didn't ask you to tear each other to shreds.  I only have one thing to say right now:  WTF?!?

In Service to All Dreams,

My comment:

Apparently there is some ill will festering on many sides; perhaps it is better to have it all spewed forth so that it can eventually heal.  Time does not seem to have worked in this instance... hopefully dialog will do the trick.  The SCA will go on long after we all are dead and gone; it is diminished not only by the loss of people but also by the pain that people on both sides (all sides?) are carrying around.

Being new to the area, I do not presume to know the details of all that happened or is happening; personally I do not want to know.  Gentle Xue, let it run its course and pray that all involved will heal from it being aired.