[Elfsea] Evening activties

Catrin ferch Maelgwn ladycatrin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 17:38:30 PDT 2008

Cool!  I thought you might be, as I know they travel to Estrella every
year.  I'm very proud of Lady Bellaset and Lord Denewulf for what they've
done with it, and she has given me her blessing to attempt something similar
here (starting out on a smaller scale, of course.)  I'll provide the place,
then it's just a matter of bringing in the warm bodies. :)  Um, breathing
too, of course...

-Catrin