[Elfsea] Elfsea Digest, Vol 26, Issue 48

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 00:41:01 PDT 2008

Flaming dragon at Michael's coronation??????

I HAVE to hear this story. Anyone care to elaborate?

Faelan

Original Post ----

We already have enough badgering. Isn't that one
of the issues? Too much badgering and not enough
ideas to fix it. Now I think it should be a
dragon. No one has done a dragon since the one
that invaded Michael's coronation and caught on
fire in the hall.
Or even better for the bards we need a tail.
I can see it now.
The Tail of Elfsea's Dragon

A most excellent proposal, Your Excellency, I am
pleased you thought of it.