[Elfsea] Happy Anniversary

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Thu Jun 12 09:42:52 PDT 2008

Hee hee...

Jennifer Dale
-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Wilkerson, Glen D
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 9:25 AM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Happy Anniversary

Hey, neither can the rest of us...  ;^P

Best.

Alaric

  _____

From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Dale, Richard N
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 9:09 AM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: [Elfsea] Happy Anniversary

I meant to post this yesterday, but I didn't so I am a bad husband. Lady Giliana and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary yesterday. I still can't believe I got so lucky!  Happy Anniversary!

Richard Fairbourne

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately. Thank you. Aetna

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic
email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please
then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.