[Elfsea] Fighter Practice Today

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 15 23:13:43 PDT 2008

*sigh*  I guess I'll just have to wait for War to taste it... I am pre-regged and have let the camp mom know, also let her know my intent to be on the meal plan.  Rua

From: rjt at softwareinnovation.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 00:48:46 -0500Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Fighter Practice Today

The chili was really good. The cabrito chili was the best though a bit spicy for some.

Caelin

From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Miss M BrowSent: Monday, June 16, 2008 00:40 AMTo: Barony of ElfseaSubject: Re: [Elfsea] Fighter Practice Today

Allow me to apologize for not letting you know I wouldn't be able to make it to help unload.  I have been trying to go see "Sex and the City" with four friends for the past three weekends and something would pop upat the last minute to make one of us cancel our plans.  I thought it would happen again this weekend too, but everyone else was available to go, and I didn't want to be the one to cancel.   So, how was the chili?  Did I miss something spectacular?  Rua (wish I had a time-turner)

From: betsy at softwareinnovation.comTo: rikr_foetipper at yahoo.com; elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:53:17 -0500Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Fighter Practice Today

How about if everybody comes to our house?
We got shade and AC, a baronial officer, an authorized heavy marshal and lots of hot chili and cold water!
See you soon, Pyro

From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Rick JohnstonSent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 1:08 PMTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Elfsea] Fighter Practice Today

Hmmmmmmmmmm    See as I have a familial commitment I had forgotten about and the lack of interest so far displayed.  Fighter practice can still officially happen as long as there is a baronial officer and an authorized marshal present.  So if Daire is there practice is official if not sorry guys but I had plans I forgot about. Rikr--- On Sun, 6/15/08, Rick Johnston <rikr_foetipper at yahoo.com> wrote:
From: Rick Johnston <rikr_foetipper at yahoo.com>Subject: [Elfsea] Fighter Practice TodayTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Sunday, June 15, 2008, 12:22 PM

Is anyone planning on coming?   Rikr
 _______________________________________________Elfsea mailing listElfsea at lists.ansteorra.orghttp://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/elfsea-ansteorra.org

Instantly invite friends from Facebook and other social networks to join you on Windows Live™ Messenger. Invite friends now!