[Elfsea] Veteran's Park

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 03:03:25 PDT 2008

Well, *that* explains a lot, LOL... I'll have to try again.  Thanks, Caelin

Rua

From: rjt at softwareinnovation.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:44:40 -0500Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Veteran's Park

Wrong way. On Arkansas between Cooper and GreenOaks.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/vererans+park:Arlington+Tx/#a/search/l:::Pantego:TX::US:32.714199:-97.156097:city:Tarrant+County/m::11:32.714102:-97.155298:0::/so:Vererans+Park:::d::25:::::/e

Caelin

From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Miss M BrowSent: Monday, June 23, 2008 15:30 PMTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] Veteran's Park

Once again I failed to find Veteran's Park.  According to the directions, it should have been on Arkansas Ave in Arlington between Cooper and Rt 360, but I did not see it.  The map-link shows it as being on Abrams, and I did not see it there either. Is someone going there next Sunday that I can follow? *sigh* Rua, the directionally-challenged

Introducing Live Search cashback . It's search that pays you back! Try it NowW