[Elfsea] [Lindenwood] OT- Estate Tool Sale

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 17:13:31 PDT 2008

Friday after the 4th. That would be the 11th.
We have a drum sander, a belt sander, different table saws, handheld power tools, Tools boxes and tool chests with "stuff" in them.
We will be having a garage sale in a few weeks which will include any tools that don't sell at the Estate Tool sale.
Here is a partial list;

12" Two Speed Band Saw 1&1/8 HP Tilt Head

3-Dimensional-Deluxe Router Pantograph

Planer - Molder & Stand

Oscillating Spindle Sander 1/2 HP

10" Direct Drive 2HP Saw

3" Belt Sander

Permanently Lubricated Air Compressor

Eagle-1 Rapid Start Edger 4.0 HP

4" Belt & 6" Disk Sander

Some of this may have been sold already as the list was made before the cleaning day, when some items were sold. But this was only a partial list even before then. We will probably have another "cleaning day" next Saturday. It will be only for a few hours, before it gets too hot. If you want to come by then, you are welcome.
If you would like to call before coming over, my cell number is 214/629-1479.

Ly Gabriele

"To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind.To trust anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will.To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed."   Bernard Edmonds

From: morganbuchanan at hotmail.comTo: lygabrielerdb at hotmail.comSubject: Re: [Lindenwood] OT- Estate Tool SaleDate: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:28:17 -0500

Hey there... I don't live far from there at all, and am very interested in stopping by because tools are good.  What kind of tools are there?  I hate missing out on the cool stuff, I'd have stopped by last Saturday, but I missed the earlier message.  :(  LOL  But you're starting your sale at 8 a.m. on Friday the 4th?  I'm sure I can stop by.

Morgan