[Elfsea] contact info for Don Duncan, por favor?

Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark Ph.D. cat at rocks4brains.com
Sun Jun 8 10:18:07 PDT 2008

OK, yeah, this is the Elfsea list and he lives in the
Steppes (I think...) -  but I'm on this list and I'm not
subscribed to the list in the Steppes.

Does anyone here have an email address for Don Duncan?
I wanted to get in touch with him about moneying stuff
and can't find the contact info he gave me at Warlord in
the mess in the RV with my starting to move stuff over
to the house I managed to close on five days ago (I have
a house! yippee!!!!)

Honest to pete, I think I'd have problems finding my
brain right now if it weren't attached to my head...

Thanks!
Therasia
(who took the job in Houston and not the one in Ft. Worth
back in January)