[Elfsea] Why?

an angel in black ink angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 08:02:24 PDT 2008

I would just like to say that I was osting on multiple lists because there are people on each list that do not partake of the other lists who wish to be made aware of how this whole deal is going.  I'm not trying to frustrate anyone.  I'm sorry if I have.  Just remember though, simply because you are on multiple lists, does not mean that everyone else is.  Many people are only on one but have expressed the want to remain informed.  I have only been accomidating them.   Thank you.

  -Xue the Annoying ^_-