[Elfsea] Willow WAR Gauntlets

John Taylor lord_stargate at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 13:14:44 PDT 2008

Ameline want an example of one of the politics use against her, Well, there you go again giving Willow credit for Tristan and mine gaming pavilion which is in your last post to the list. I have seen her tell you it was not hers but Tristan and mine but you keep throwing back at her to show Elfsea that she only one trying to do things to get her way. I refuse to let Willow did any help planning, setup or run the gaming pavilion because it was my idea and I did not want her name to overshadow Tristan and myself, and I am tire of her being give credit by Elfsea when it’s Tristan and mine work.

  I have to point out about the help that Elfsea has give use, that saying we can do it but then tell us that we can not use any of Elfsea resources before we even ask or thought about asking is it not helping. That only tells us that we are not part of Elfsea.

  Lord Jonathan Bernard Delaufyson