[Elfsea] June A&S

Amelia Buckner amelia.buckner at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 17:17:06 PDT 2008

Greetings All,
I would like to remind everyone that next Monday night, the 16th, is the Helm Bag Making night at Ascelyn and Fergus's. I am guessing the class will start around 7:30pm (Ascelyn please correct me if I am off). I have a general bag making knowledge and I know Ascelyn has a bag she is working on so we can get things started for people if nothing else. Hope to see many of you there!
Ælfwyn, Acting A&S Minister