[Elfsea] Upcoming Demos

skintint666 at juno.com skintint666 at juno.com
Sun Mar 9 21:49:32 PDT 2008

Where is the demo on the 29th?
Ambros de Lyncolne

-- Darr Sarah <ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Remember that All-Con is this weekend and I will be unable to attend because of conflicting schedules with my Girl Scout Troop.  I know a lot of you may be going to War, but if you are not your support will be needed this weekend.Also, there will be a Demo on the 29th of march as well.  I will be able to attend this one, but would enjoy the help and companionship of anyone who is available.YIS,Adelaide