[Elfsea] MID-WEEK RAPIER PRACTICE

Dirk Stanley dirkstanley1503 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 17:49:07 PDT 2008

Im for any day with a indoor - all weather site.

Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 09:59:30 -0500From: glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] MID-WEEK RAPIER PRACTICE

I have heard from a couple of people who do not want to move the mid-week practice day from Wednesday to Thursday.

So, show of hands, when we reconvene the first of April…

Who wants to keep it on Wednesday?  Who wants to move it to Thursday?

And I am still very much interested in hearing from anyone who might have a good alternate site to the Bedford Boys Ranch.

Don Alaric Greythorne
Elfsea Rapier Marshal