[Elfsea] gulf war home

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Mon Mar 17 11:21:06 PDT 2008

Hi all, Ameline here just telling you I am home from war and Stella called Armand from her sisters, who she will stay with for a few days. We are both tired but we had a great time. Druinne made it as far as FT. Worth were Armand picked me up, but I'm sure she is home by now. Thank you all who let me ride in your car, and also to the people who made the Elfsea camp fun. WOW I had a great time, and my feet are not happy but that is OK. See you all soon have a great spring break if you are off.

Ameline

"There are people who say I have never really done anything wrong in my life; of course, they only say it behind my back." ---Oscar Wilde