[Elfsea] (no subject)

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 4 19:15:50 PST 2008

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

I know that many are preparing to depart for Gulf War, but we will be having bardic, this Friday, March 7th.  If you aren't going to GW, please join us for an evening of fun!

Bring your bardic material, a chair, your beverage of choice and food to share, to 6801 Beaty Street.  Directions:

                 Take your best route to East Loop 820 and exit on Craig St.  Go East to Hunter and go North to the "T" intersection at Beaty.  We are on the NE side of the "T".  If you get lost, call 817-492-9246 and we will guide you to us.  We will have a banner and lanterns on the porch.

We look forward to seeing you here!

In Service to the Dream,

Gwenllian and Tarkus
Loch Ruadh Rocks!