[Elfsea] Due to Extreme Exhaustion from Gulf War XVII. . .

Ascelyn of Glentewrde aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 16:24:34 PDT 2008

Business Meeting is cancelled for tonight.

I'm sorry about the late post . . . but I have been working diligently to un-pack, wash clothes, get rest, etc.

Please don't forget about Moot next Monday!

Information regarding next months Business Meeting will be posted beforehand.Yours In Service,Ascelyn of Glentewrde Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea & Central Regional Missile Marshal Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper