[Elfsea] Scribal Guild April Meeting

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 13:40:47 PDT 2008

Greetings Elfsea!!

April 14th (Monday) at 7:30 pm is our next Scribal Guild meeting.  We are going to paint scrolls and discuss future classes/speakers that we would like to have.  I would like to see anyone there that is interested in learning the Scribal arts, even if you have never painted a scroll before.  Experienced painters, beginners, and newcomers please come and learn how to create the beautiful scrolls that are handed out.

If you have any questions, or need directions, please do not hesitate to call me at 817-964-5712.

In Service,

Lady Elspeth de Stervlen
Scribal Guild