[Elfsea] OT:Way , Way Way OT...but of interest to many!!!

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 18:36:23 PDT 2008

Greetings,

As many of you are aware...and many not, I currently work for Macy's
Department store.
Anyway, we will be having a " friends and family event" coming up soon. What
this does is give the equivilent of my employee discount to those I list
during a designated 2 day period ( I believe it is the first weekend in May)

If you are interested in receiving this discount, please email me  off list
at littledragon0861 at gmail.com so I can put you on the list. Macy's will be
emailing the coupons on April 27th and no...this does not put you on a
mailing list for ads...and they do not sell the email information.

YIS

--
Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi

Dragon's Laire Ceramics