[Elfsea] Upcoming Demos

Darr Sarah ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 12 15:51:09 PDT 2008

I don't have a physical address, but it will be in McKinney.
  Adelaide

"skintint666 at juno.com" <skintint666 at juno.com> wrote:
    Where is the demo on the 29th?
  Ambros de Lyncolne

-- Darr Sarah <ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

  Remember that All-Con is this weekend and I will be unable to attend because of conflicting schedules with my Girl Scout Troop.  I know a lot of you may be going to War, but if you are not your support will be needed this weekend.
  Also, there will be a Demo on the 29th of march as well.  I will be able to attend this one, but would enjoy the help and companionship of anyone who is available.
  YIS,
  Adelaide