[Elfsea] Baronial College?

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 20:25:37 PDT 2008

Since we have no existing group on campus, we no longer have access.  Also,
there are lots of limitations to using that site.

We had entertained the idea of doing an outdoor venue, so that we can have a
wider range of activities, including archery.  Right now, we are just very
date limited given the spring schedule  and we are still working to find a
site that will allow archery.

We had hoped to see this event done for no site fee.

Druinne