[Elfsea] No Fighter Practice Sunday

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 07:13:22 PDT 2008

Happy Easter all,
 There will be no practice today. Enjoy the Holiday.
Yis,
Lord Lochlan Dunn
Knight Marshal Elfsea

De Clark <gandalf_104 at hotmail.com> wrote:    .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }   Is there going to be a fighter practice on sunday?  I was planning on attending, since I'm spending the weekend with my parents, but with it being easter and all I'd like confirmation that there will actually BE a practice.

De Clark
 Ulf Nach dem Tor