[Elfsea] Bardic Guild meeting cancelled Re: Elfsea Practice cancelled

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 09:37:58 PST 2008

Lochlann said:

"I am terribly sorry to say that I have "The Plague", and I am sure no one
else wants this 1 week before Gulf War. As, such I am Canceling today's
practice and suggesting everyone go to Steppes fighter practice (see link
below).
Yis,
Lord Lochlan Dunn
Knight Marshal Elfsea"

Get well soon, Lochlann!

So..since the practice is cancelled, I guess our meeting is cancelled as
well. No worries, though! We can have our meeting after Gulf Wars. That way,
we can talk about what you all did at GW and what you would like to see
happen with the Guild.

You all have fun!
Eleanor Cleavely
Leader - Elfsea Bardic Guild

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little