[Elfsea] Charter school

skintint666 at juno.com skintint666 at juno.com
Tue Mar 4 17:26:27 PST 2008

I know this is not SCA related, but I wanted to get this out to a large group be able to use this information.
If you are looking for a school for your K-12 student where they can get very personal instruction (17-1 student/teacher ratio), you should look into the school I teach at. It is called Treetops School International. Treetops is the oldest charter school in Tarrant County (we're in Euless), and was founded as a private school in 1969. We have inclusive classes in an unusual setting (20+ acres of woods and creeks) and a faculty that knows and cares about all of our students.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in looking into, please check out the website: www.treetops.org. We are currently accepting new enrollments. All the contact info is on the website.

Ambros de Lyncolne
 AKA: David Ambrose
          Art Teacher