[Elfsea] OT House fire details

Darr Sarah ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 25 05:19:42 PDT 2008

Caterina,
  I have finally heard back from my children's Dad and Stepmom.  They are finally in an apt.  At this time it does not look as if they will need the bedframe, although they do want me to assure you that they are very touched about you thoaghts and offer.  We are truly blessed in our friends.
  Adelaide

Klfrench1023 at aol.com wrote:
      We have a queen sized bed frame that they can have.  Let me know if it is needed.

  Caterina