[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic, Passing of the cloak

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 31 20:08:56 PDT 2008

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles,

Once again, passing of the cloak is upon us, this Friday, April 4th, at 7:30, SCA time.  We are aware that it is Crown Tourney but, with our current schedule, we have no other Friday available.  Anastasia, the current cloak holder, has decided that you should present a piece to "WOW" her.  That is the criteria.  Since Crown Tourney is being held in our area, we hope you can be with us on Friday night.

Bring your bardic material, a chair, your beverage of choice and food to share.
We gather at 6801 Beaty Street, Fort Worth.  Directions:  take your best route to East loop 820 and exit on Craig St (1 exit S. of Meadowbrook). Go East on Craig to Hunter and North on Hunter to the "T" with Beaty.  We are the house on the NE corner of the "T".  There will be a banner and lanterns on the porch.  If you get lost, dial 817-492-9246 and we will guide you to the house.

We look forward to seeing you here!

In Service to the Dream,
Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle and Ld. Tarkus PengriffLoch Ruadh Rocks!