[Elfsea] In search of Fiber Arts

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 09:16:32 PST 2008

I dabble in the fiber arts... a little weaving, a little spinning, a little natural dyeing, but I haven't done anything in a few years.  Perhaps being in touch with a fellow dabbler would inspire me to break out my stuff. Please give him my contact info, thanks, Rua

Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 10:16:55 -0800From: ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.netTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] In search of Fiber Arts
I have a gentleman who has moved from Calontir who is interested in hooking up with those of you who dabble in the Fiber Arts.  If you are agreeable, I would like to forward him some contacts.
Adelaide