[Elfsea] Elfsea Rapier Marshal report for February

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Tue Mar 4 10:10:42 PST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Wilkerson, Glen D
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 12:07 PM
To: daire.druinne at gmail.com
Subject: Monthly Report for Elfsea

Monthly report for : Elfsea Feb 2008

Number of practices: 2

Fighter Practice Details:

Date, # Authorized Fighters, # of Unauthorized Fighters,

2/17/2008,12,1,

2/20/2008,2,1,

No injury occured this month.

Additional Notes:

My record keeping was a bit sloppy for February so I have only noted the
practices at which fighting actually occurred.  There were no
tournaments in February, no new deputies were added.

In consideration of the weather and Gulf War, I am cancelling all
Wednesday night mid-week practices at the Bedford Boys Ranch for the
month of March.  Practices will resume the first THURSDAY of April.
Location is yet to be detrmined and I will make the announcement on the
list when I make a decision.

Contact Information:

Elfsea Rapier Marshal

Glen Wilkerson

901 High Point Road, Arlington, TX, 76015

817-467-3932

glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com