[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 19:08:49 PST 2008

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles,

Due to another rearing of it's ugly head, flu-like symptoms have, once again, forced the cancellation of bardic.  We are very sorry, but we would hate to spread our germs to others.  We WILL host next month's passing of the cloak!!

Ly. Gwenllian and Ld. Tarkus Loch Ruadh Rocks!Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!