[Elfsea] Upcomming Demos

Darr Sarah ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 25 06:07:54 PDT 2008

Greetings,
  As your Hospitaler, I would like to make known to you some upcoming Demos and Demo Opportunities.  Please check your calenders to see if you would be able and willing to help me share our game with those who have not had the chance to see what we do.

  SAIL Home School Assoc Family Fun Day Picnic
  Saturday March 29, 10-5
  Erwin Park
  4300 CR 1006
  McKinney, TX 75071-660
  Please let me know if you will be attending this as these wonderful people have offered to feed those of us who will be helping out, and need a final head count.

  Future Demo Opportunities

  A-KON 2008
  May 30- June 2
  Adam's Mark Hotel, Dallas
  Longest running ANIME Convention

  Texas Scottish Highland Games
  June 6-8
  Maverick Stadium

  Burleson Library Open House
  July (no date as yet)
  Burleson, TX
  For those of you who have been playing for a while, this request comes from Lady Mara of Rede, who has not played for a while, but who has not been forgotten.

  College for Kids Summer Camps
  Medieval Times
  Taught by Leslie Kent
  July 7-24, Mon - Thur only