[Elfsea] Sewing Day

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 08:04:18 PDT 2008

Congratulations!! Have a great day, mom.

Elspeth

From: aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Mon, 5 May 2008 09:52:42 -0500Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Sewing Day

I would love to attend but my oldest son will be graduating from UTA that day, so I will be attending the ceremonies at Texas Hall in Arlington.
YIS, Ascelyn

From: elspeth013 at hotmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Mon, 5 May 2008 09:46:13 -0500Subject: [Elfsea] Sewing Day

Greetings Elfsea, I am opening my home to any that would come, for a sewing day.  New, experienced, just want to come and help.....please come by.  If you have other projects to bring, bring them.  If you are new, and just have questions, or need help with anything, come by.  This day is open to all. If there is someone experienced with using mundane patterns, and adapting them to more period garments, I would like to invite you to come share your expertise. Saturday the tenth of May. This saturday, at 1:00 pm. 5916 Parkview Hills LaneFt. Worth, TX 76179 Directions are on the Elfsea site, at www.elfsea.net.  Or you may call 817-964-5712. Bring your machine, material and accessories.  If anyone has a large plastic table (or two), please bring that as well.  If we are going to sew into the night, we  might make this a potluck, of sorts.  If everyone is interested in bringing a dish to share....that would be fine.  Just let me know if this interests anyone.   Thank you, Elspeth

Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!