[Elfsea] Get together this weekend...details

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 14 15:11:23 PDT 2008

I am planning on bringing sharp knives, sharp
cheese, gloves and jalapenos. I will be deveining
the peppers, adding cheese chunks, and grilling
for heavenly snacks. If you want any, I would
suggest you get some jalapenos and cheese as
well, as they are addictive.

Crandall, Olde Phart

--- Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family