[Elfsea] EVENTS - WHAT DO YOU LIKE

Reeves, Jennifer (SSC) ReevesJ2 at autonation.com
Mon May 19 14:00:55 PDT 2008

In answer to Mistress Stella's question on question 1. Sometimes if a site is close to where you live you will be more likely to just day trip instead of going out and camping or staying in a hotel. So I was asking what the distance/travel time cutoff is for whether you will just day trip or make accommodations to spend the night.