[Elfsea] Warlord Gate Workers

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Tue May 6 04:49:03 PDT 2008

Greetings,

I am the unfortunate soul,er . . . uh, . . . volunteer in charge of gate
this year at Warlord. As such, it is my duty to personally extend to you a
personal invitation to come help with gate at Warlord. As you know, its the
job that needs to be done the most, and its the easiest to do. All you have
to do is sit at a table, fill out a few simple little forms, and people give
you money. What could be easier? We'll be opening gate at noon on Friday,
and will be running late Friday night. Saturday we'll be open until the
afternoon, and Sunday for a few hours as well. We need volunteers for all of
it. Shifts will be at least two people, but some of the expected heavy
shifts will be more. I understand you've probably not done this before, or
have forgetten since it's been a while, but don't worry, you'll pick it up
soon enough. Besides, you'll have a partner to help you out too. Please look
over the schedule below, and pick the sifts that work best for you.

Thanks in advance. Without your help, this event would never happen.

YiS,
Faelan

Friday
Noon - 3pm 2 People