[Elfsea] Update on Lady Elaina of Arkansas

Barbara Lee barb at barbsgarb.com
Fri May 9 14:37:24 PDT 2008

Greetings,

I have just spent some time on the phone with Lady Elaina of Small Grey Bear in Gleann Abhann (a regular merchant at Steppes Warlord).  She has asked me to pass on a request to all who know her.

She has recently had several strokes, and lost access to a lot of her memory.  It's slowly coming back, but she can easily get overwhelmed when people walk up and start talking to her.  She asks that if you see her, to be sure to take the time to reintroduce yourself, and help her remember you.  She plans to try to attend a local event here, sometime soon, to try to put things back together with people out here.

If you want more info, please contact me privately.
Lady Barbara Santangelo da Vignola
(mka Barbara Lee)
barb at barbsgarb.com