[Elfsea] Fwd: RE: lazy dragon con

Darr Sarah ladyadelaide at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 9 19:12:23 PDT 2008

Greetings!
  I have forwarded info on the Lazy Dragon Con this year as requested.
  As for the TCC Demo, the lady who will be teaching it contacted me.  It is a summer program for kids provided by the college.  The subject she will be teaching is the Middle Ages.  On the day of the Demo, July 24, will also be the last day of classes.  She intends her students to create Medieval type decorations ie; banners, art work, to hang around the class room.  She would like some of us to come and talk about the Middle Ages and how we recreate them.
  If you have any other questions or would like the contact info for these demos, let me know.
  YIS,
  Adelaide

Note: forwarded message attached.