[Elfsea] Warlord Gate

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Mon May 12 07:33:37 PDT 2008

COME ONE, COME ALL!!!

Plenty of slots still open at gate! Come and meet new people! Come and
do your part for our lovely Baroness! Help make a great first
impression! You can even choose who you want to be paired up with, just
submit your names together! Help a friend!

We still really need people for Friday before 9. I know that's going to
be tough, as most of us may be working then, so it would be really nice
if those people that are going for setups would volunteer for these
early shifts. Look at it this way, it's easier than slinging tents.

--
Faelan Caimbeul
Barony of the Steppes

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."

			Ben Franklin