[Elfsea] The Fate of Big Blue

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 14:36:34 PDT 2008

I have enjoyed many demos under the skirts of Big Blue as well. I am thinking that the idea of a new top shows promise - perhaps in an effort to be a bit thrifty we could get two smaller square tops made (with each to fit half of the existing wall structure) and use the sail between the two to provide more shade either flat or as a peak (to allow air flow while creating shade) I can not attatch but will bring sketches on Saturday...

  Is anyone else having to bring smallish ones and is there a plan for a kids movie/activity so the tallish ones may freely speak?

  al AERYN

  ...have you noticed that all the earlier posts are NOT included ;)