[Elfsea] Kings College - Please Preregister as classes are filling up...

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Wed May 14 12:34:29 PDT 2008

Good day to all within our Glorious Kingdom,

First, please forward this message as necessary.

Next, I have been asked for some clarification on classes for this year's
King's College.

1.  Please preregister for *ALL CLASSES* with me as soon as possible as
classes are filling up.  Many classes *ARE* limited and may be closed to new
registration on the day of the event.  This also helps me help the
instructor have enough materials for everyone!

2.  Class costs are payable TO the class instructor and cannot be paid
prior.

3.  Gate can be paid via ACCEPs and that should be working soon.  For those
who are pre-regging for classes, your names will be on a special check in
list.

4.  Children, classes and MoC... Please check *EACH* class to see what age
restricitons/if any apply.  If there is a restriction, remember the parent
MUST attend the class with the child and therefore both need to prereg.  Our
MoC will have activities and we have information posted on the website about
the guidelines.

Last note, this is the last week for ANY new classes. So by next week, the
schedule will be set. However, keep looking to check for updates on
descriptions or cancellations. I am tracking all registrations so I can
personally contact you with changes.

Have a wonderful week and I look forward to meeting you all our day of
learning!

--
Namaste,

Lady Viviana Rowntree
Co-Autocrat and Class Planner, Kings College 2008

*Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!!*