[Elfsea] Brainstorming and a good time all around

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Sat May 17 20:25:18 PDT 2008

Greetings to all,

We would like to thank the following good gentles who trekked out this
afternoon to share some grilled chicken, burgers, dogs, brats, and salmon,
along with cheese stuffed peppers, sausage, potatoe salad, chips and
dips,cucumber dip and pita, and veggies and cookies and beer and ...did I
forget anything?  In no particular order:

Elainde and Daniel
Rixende - hey you left a bag over here
Genevieve and Cathal
Richard and Giliana and daughter who is about to get really really mobile
(the easy part is so over)
Ameline
Ferghus
Caelin and Pyro and Caelin's mom, who was a great help in the kitchen
Crandal
Dirk and Elisabeth
Gustav and Leannan and daughter
Aislyn
Elasaid, known as Aeryn and Vivie

We had a great brainstorming session about the tent issues, the event issues
and some others to boot.

We missed all of you who could not make it out.

We realize that not everyone can make each meeting.  Some of our populace
can't make business or moot due to work issues, so this was a great chance
to get to have input for them.

We also hope that discussions continue on the list about the pavilion.

What we have not seen yet is discussion on the date of Defender and the
possibility of moving out PED to a later date in the fall.

Business meeting is this Tuesday and Moot the next week.  Please make them
if you can, so that you, too, can be a part of the decision making process
for these important issues.

In faithful service to our Crown and Coronet,
Dáire and Druinne