[Elfsea] follow up survey question

Lady Pendarvis ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 21 15:33:45 PDT 2008

In answer to Julianna's second survey question, we had Queen's champion in
January at Bedford Boys ranch, including a simple feast, and court
afterwards, and site was closed by 9pm.

Dirk and I were talking about it, we had been trying to hunt down rapier
practice sites around the area - we could do even DEFENDER as a 1 day event
- just need a site that handles all, and set the parameters. If the site
opens at 8am and closes at 10pm, and is close enough to get to within 1/2
hr, then why not? We had limited success with the church and school that had
the castle off bowen south of 20, but lets give that and some other sites in
the area another go? Tarrant county has some great parks. The park in
Bedford that Crown was at was really nice, and a pleasant day trip, and
myself and about 20 people had great dinner and company afterwards.

If our concerns are "get the numbers up" at events, it can be made fun and
local and one day, heck lets see what we can find

Worth lookin at!
Elisabeth and dirk

It has removed 12145 spam emails to date.