[Elfsea] Defender/PED's and the Calender

Jenn Kostal ladygenevieve at gmail.com
Tue May 27 17:10:25 PDT 2008

Greetings Elfsea,

At the risk of stepping on toes, I'd like to start the ball rolling
with the event/calender discussion.

Elfsea has hosted 3 events in the past several years with another 2
events that our Canton hosts that we support as well.  Being the
"overachievers" we are, we also like to put in bids for things like
Crown Tournament and Queen's Champion and the like.

I know its a large change, but I personally would like to see Elfsea
commit to fewer events in the year on a regular basis.  This would
free up the Barony to host Kingdom level events and not create such a
tax on the populace.  I think that hosting Defender as our only solo
on calender event and co hosting a regional 12th night is something
that should be considered.   With gas pushing $4.00 a gallon, I don't
think hosting 2 plus co hosting a regional event and having 2 Canton
events to support is something we HAVE to do.

This is not to say if we continue to host our same number of events I
would not support them,  I just figured I'd throw the first log on the
fire.

Regards,
Geneveive

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.