[Elfsea] Sewing Day

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 14:45:05 PDT 2008

It is at my home, Saturday May 10 (tomorrow), starting at 1:00 pm the address is 5916 Parkview Hills Lane in Fort Worth.  The directions are located on www.elfsea.net (click on the scribal guild).  My phone number is 817-964-5712.  Call me if you have any questions, or get lost.

Also, anyone going to bring a couple of the plastic tables??  I have one, thanks Pyro, and my dining room table, but we could use a couple more.

Thanks,

Elspeth

From: gandalf_104 at hotmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Fri, 9 May 2008 16:11:27 -0500Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Sewing Day

Would Lady Elspeth, or anyone else who was smart enough to save the email, please post where and when the Sewing Day is to be held tomorrow?  It appears that my inbox cleaning was slightly too robust.De ClarkUlf Nach dem Tor

Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online.